Autumn holidays around the Little Belt are never boring!
The changing seasons are best enjoyed in the beautiful landscapes around the Little Belt. Visit old forests, hidden beaches and cosy harbour towns. In the autumn holidays, Fredericia and Middelfart will host a range of fun creative indoor activities as well as outdoor experiences in the beautiful autumn colours. Check our many autumn events and browse our website for inspiration on what to see and do.
If you're visiting for the first time, don't miss our favourite must-sees:
- Experience the beautiful Fredericia Ramparts and the unique history of Fredericia. Go on your own or book yourself a guided tour
- Try Bridgewalking across the Old Little Belt Bridge between Fredericia and Middelfart
- You cannot miss our whale watching tours on the Little Belt. The waters are home to a large population of porpoises. Departures from both Middelfart and Fredericia.
- If you're visiting with kids, the Madsby Activity Park and the Historical Miniature Town are a great way to spend a day.
If you're staying a little longer or you're in the mood for some indoor activities:
- Find your inner race car driver at the only gokart centre nearby - RaceSyd
- Cosy up with a book at Fredericia Library - the children's department offers great space to play and learn
- Children will have a great time playing among the dinosaurs at Dinoland
- Visit Fredericia Town Museum and see the exhibition about the Battle of Fredericia in 1849.
- Blow some steam off at Fredericia Sports Centre and finish the day in the indoor swimming pools and aqualand
Enjoy your holidays!